There’s no need to over complicate a quick, workout—this three-move routine will work your entire body. Plus, you’ll build strength and feel energised in just 10 minutes. It’s a great way to strengthen and shape your body!
Start your timer at zero and do 12 reps of the first exercise as quickly as possible without losing form. Then drop down to the floor and hold a high plank for the rest of the minute. When the minute changes, do 12 reps of the second exercise as quickly as possible without losing form.
Then drop down and hold a high plank for the rest of the minute. Continue until you’ve completed 10 minutes.
Dumbbell Hammer Curl To Press — 12 reps
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart and a weight in each hand with your palms facing in.
- Curl the weights to yours shoulders.
- Then press the weights overhead.
- That’s 1 rep.
Goblet Squat With Dumbbell — 12 reps
- Hold the weight at your chest in both hands and stand with your feet hip-width to shoulder-width apart.
- Stand tall and engage your core.
- Drop your butt back and down as you keep your chest up, sitting back onto your heels without shifting your weight forward onto the balls of your feet.
- Driving through your heels, come back up to standing.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top.
- That’s 1 rep.
High Plank — Hold until the minute changes
- Start on your hands and knees on the ground.
- Your hands and knees should be shoulder-width apart, hands under shoulders and knees under hips.
- Lift your knees off the ground and step your feet back, bringing your body to full extension.
- You want to create one long line that connects your shoulders, hips, and ankles.
- Reach back through your heels and forward through the crown of your head.
- To keep your neck and spine in a neutral position, try aiming your chin about six inches in front of your body.